2018 winter registration is open!
What’s new this winter?
- Due to winter weather conditions and limited space for instruction; to maintain a safe environment, we will limit registration to the first 30 students. A waitlist will be created and a potential second PLAYer class may come available after the first class fills up.
- Target will be available this upcoming spring.
Winter Session Schedule
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we embark with a new online registration portal, Salesforce. Our goal is to make the transition as simple as possible for both past participants and newcomers.
2018 REGISTRATION SYSTEM – SALESFORCE
Only compatible with Chrome, Firefox & Safari
CURRENT PARTICIPANTS (Summer 2017 or later) –
- If you registered online for Summer 2017, you do not need to reset your password again.
- If you registered online prior to Summer 2017, follow the instructions for a PAST PARTICIPANT below.
PAST PARTICIPANTS (Spring 2017 or earlier) –
- DO NOT Create a New Account
- USE the email on file (this is the email you receive communication from us)
- CLICK the orange button below to reach our password reset screen
- CLICK SUBMIT to receive an email prompting you to create a new password (old passwords were NOT carried over)
- By doing so, previous information will now be transferred into your account
NEW PARTICIPANTS –
Follow the prompts to Create an Account
Known Issues –
I signed my child up for the wrong class and need to change it. (Added 5/10/17)
Our new system does not allow parents to change classes yet. Please contact us with your child’s name and the class you would like them to be in and we’ll make the change for you.
I have reached a page that says “Error Occurred While Loading a VisualForce Page.” (Added 4/20/17)
Please contact us with your name and number so we can alert our Home Office. This is an ongoing issue affecting some of our accounts. Our home office is aware of this issue and is working on a permanent fix.
I have received a password reset e-mail but when I click the link it says it has expired. (Added 4/19/17)
We are experiencing technical difficulties with the password reset system. The issue has been identified, but our home office is still working on a permanent fix.
I have already reset my password and want to login again. (Added 4/12/17)
Click here to log back in to the registration system and continue your registration.
When I try to checkout (add to cart) nothing happens and I cannot register! (Added 4/11/2017)
Please DO NOT create a new account. Make sure you are using Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately, Internet Explorer (looks like a blue e) is NOT compatible with our new registration system. This fixes the problem for most of our callers. We’ve also learned that some parents have had success using iPads to register. If you continue to have trouble, please give us a call with your information so we can look into it.