2018 FALL registration
what’s Upcoming this Fall?
Mondays (Player only)
September 10 through November 5 6:00PM-7:15PM
Saturdays(player, Par, Birdie)
September 15 through November 10
PLAYer (2nd class) 11:00AM-12:15PM
Our Saturday morning fall player class from 8:00-9:15AM has reached full capacity. We have opened up a second Player class for Saturday Morning from 11:00AM-12:15PM.
What level is my child in?
Other Programs offered this fall!
girls golf program – 6 weeks
wednesdays, September 12 – october 17 6:00pm – 7:30pm
2018 REGISTRATION SYSTEM – SALESFORCE
Only compatible with Chrome, Firefox & Safari
CURRENT PARTICIPANTS (Summer 2017 or later) –
- If you registered online for Summer 2017, you do not need to reset your password again.
- If you registered online prior to Summer 2017, follow the instructions for a PAST PARTICIPANT below.
PAST PARTICIPANTS (Spring 2017 or earlier) –
- DO NOT Create a New Account
- USE the email on file (this is the email you receive communication from us)
- CLICK the orange button below to reach our password reset screen
- CLICK SUBMIT to receive an email prompting you to create a new password (old passwords were NOT carried over)
- By doing so, previous information will now be transferred into your account
NEW PARTICIPANTS –
Follow the prompts to Create an Account
I signed my child up for the wrong class how do I change it?
Our new system does not allow parents to change classes yet. Please contact us with your child’s name and the class you would like them to be in and we’ll make the change for you.
I have already reset my password how do I log in again?
Click here to log back in to the registration system and continue your registration.
When I try to checkout (add to cart) nothing happens and I cannot register?
Please DO NOT create a new account. Make sure you are using Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately, Internet Explorer (looks like a blue e) is NOT compatible with our new registration system. This fixes the problem for most of our callers. We’ve also learned that some parents have had success using iPads to register. If you continue to have trouble, please give us a call with your information so we can look into it.